Summary: The IT Support Technician will assist a contracted IT Consultant and DCPNI Operations Team to support end users in a multi-office environment with general software and hardware issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage, document and control DCPNI IT inventory
- Maintain list of outstanding IT work orders and work with operations team to prioritize and assign
- Provide first level on site support on equipment and software at the Promise Center and satellite locations
- Set up IT accounts and equipment (phones and computers) for new hires
- Provide technical support for meetings and special events (e.g. LCD projectors, sound systems, audio conferences)
- Provide price quotes for new equipment
- Maintain and replenish copier and printer toner
- Maintain timely and accurate communications with operations team and IT consultant
- Other duties as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Proficiency with both Apple and Windows operating systems
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Office 365 Admin Console
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell
- Proficiency with Microsoft Server Environment and Active Directory management
- Ability to create and manage Microsoft Sharepoint Content
- Proficiency with cloud storage services like Dropbox and Amazon S3
- Proficiency with Android and IOS devices
- Related experience in troubleshooting and providing IT support a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to independently research, analyze and problem solve
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency in both MAC and PC environments.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter with salary preferences and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Support Tech” in the email subject line. Graduate students, recent graduates, or senior undergraduate students working towards a degree in a relevant field (e.g., Information Technology), are encouraged to apply. Phone calls and emails to DCPNI staff will not be accepted.
DCPNI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.