Become a Partner
DCPNI is seeking high-quality partners to deliver programming across our four continuum areas – Early Learning, K-12 School Support, College & Career, and Family & Community Wrap-Around Supports in the Kenilworth- Parkside community.
Learn more about our Call for Partners at our information sessions:
Wednesday, March 5 , 2014: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Friday, March 7, 2014: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Tuesday, March 11, 2014- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
*All sessions will take place at the DCPNI Promise Center: 1300 44th Street NE, Washington, DC 20019
Please RSVP to an information session HERE.
We are looking for innovative, evidence-informed programs to address our four programmatic priorities:
Young people have the wrap-around supports necessary to learn, achieve, and compete.
Parents Are Engaged
Parents are better equipped to be the first and best teachers for their children and advocate on their behalf.
Schools are Supported
Community schools and centers for learning receive training, tools and technology, and other needed resources.
Community is Safe and Healthy
Strategic investments in the community help to make it safer and healthier, supporting educational achievement.
Whether or not you are seeking monetary support from DCPNI, we should work together to improve the lives of those living and learning in the Kenilworth-Parkside community. In partnership with committed community leaders, organizations and residents, we can replace isolated, independent programming with purposeful collective action.
Join efforts already rooted in the community and bring resources in the form of knowledge, skills, and relationships to affect real, sustainable community transformation. As an essential part of this network, partners will engage in peer-to-peer networking to foster improved practice, develop strategic relationships, and accelerate progress towards shared outcomes.
DCPNI will facilitate a working group of partners designed to collectively improve the community, based in the belief that combinations of programs result in more significant outcomes than a single program might be able to achieve.
Partners will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the cradle to college continuum of services through aligned programs and coordinated approaches
- Maximize expertise and best practices of each partner by identifying specific contributions to community goals and objectives
- Identify ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of programmatic approaches to improving outcomes for students and residents
- Share data between program providers to inform decision-making and improve practices across the network
- Take advantage of technical assistance in data collection and analysis, assessing program effectiveness, and other outcome measurement and evaluation topics.
We are excited to share the great work already under way in the Kenilworth-Parkside community and look forward to making new connections through a shared passion for the support of the children and families living here.
Please contact: Nekosi Nelson at [email protected]